A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Melchiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Melchiore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Melchiore graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Melchiore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Melchiore MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Melchiore practice?
- Dr. Susan Melchiore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Melchiore practices Internal Medicine near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Internists.