A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Meller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Meller is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Meller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Joy Meller DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Meller practice?
- Dr. Susan Meller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Meller practices Internal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists.