A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Melvin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Melvin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Melvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Yvonne Melvin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Y. Melvin practice?
- Dr. Susan Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Melvin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors and Long Beach Geriatric Doctors.