Learn more about Dr. Susan Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Melvin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Melvin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Melvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Yvonne Melvin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Y. Melvin practice?
- Dr. Susan Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Melvin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors and Long Beach Geriatric Doctors.