A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Melvin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Melvin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Melvin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Yvonne Melvin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Y. Melvin practice?
- Dr. Susan Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Melvin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors, Long Beach Family Physicians, and Long Beach Geriatric Doctors.