A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mendley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Mendley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mendley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendley graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ruth Mendley MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Mendley practice?
- Dr. Susan Mendley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Mendley practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatric Nephrology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Chicago, IL.
See Bel Air Internists and Bel Air Nephrologists.