Dr. Susan Meram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 27th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Meram for close to 20 years. She is very patient and always answers all my question

October 22nd, 2015
It is difficult to get an appointment because of her limited schedule. She only works part time. She is great when you see her but there is no follow up. I speak from years of experience. I am currently looking for a new doctor to transfer my primary care to.

November 6th, 2012
Highly Recommended - Male 66 yrs old
Dr. Meram is very pleasant, with a relaxedand friendly personality. She listens attentively to your concerns and problems.Her questions seem appropriate, and generally prove correct in finding a solution to your problems. I highly recommend her. Her performance of minor inoffice surgery was excellent.

October 5th, 2010
I've been seeing Dr Meram for over12 years
I went through many MD's trying to find what was wrong w/ me. Most were condescending, abrupt, and made me feel like it was all in my head,. I was experiencing forgetfulness, mood swings, hair loss, lack of energy and other random symptoms. Other doctors put me on the pill, not the best idea, since it made some symptoms worse! Dr Meram took the time to listen to my complaints then told me I had classic symptoms of hypothyroidism. I am not extremely happy w/ the way this condition is treated using conventional medicine, but having a name to my pain was such a relief. The staff can be preoccupied, and are not always as caring as they probably should be, but Dr. Meram takes the time you need to voice your health issues, then takes the time to consider

August 23rd, 2010
Fine Primary care
I have seen Dr. Meram for 6 years and I have never had a problem with her or her staff. Always friendly

December 28th, 2009
Staff is judgmental and not compassionate to your condition
I have a herniated disk which causes me chronic and severe pain. Unfortunately, I have to take pain medications to help take the edge off of my pain, but if I didn't, I would suffer more than I do. This staff has obviously judged me as a "pill junkie" and they make rude comments to me and give me a hard time about refilling my prescription. No, I don't ever run out early, and I don't abuse my medications. Susan, Dr. Meram's nurse has come right out and told me that it's too bad I'm out of my medication during Dr. Meram's absence, which was never communicated to me, and that I'd have to wait for her return. So I will suffer with no pain medication, AND go into withdrawals. This is grossly negligent, and irresponsible, and Susan, the nurse is condescending, and downright rude. Dr. Meram must not trust my integrity, or I would not be treated this way. I am finding a new Dr. ASAP. Also, Dr. Meram continually makes mistakes on my prescriptions which cause me a lot of hassle. She'll forget the date, or the prescription details, and the pharmacy won't fill my prescription until the error is corrected, but then she's gone home for the day, so I sit at home in pain.I've had enough of this nonsense!Please, if you're smart, you'll skip past this doctor's name, save yourself a huge headache, and choose another doctor.