A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Metter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Metter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Metter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Metter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ellen Metter MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Metter practice?
- Dr. Susan Metter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Metter practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Ridley Park Anesthesiologists and Ridley Park Internists.