A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mikkelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikkelsen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mikkelsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mikkelsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkelsen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mikkelsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lee Mikkelsen MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Mikkelsen practice?
- Dr. Susan Mikkelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Mikkelsen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists, Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.