A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mikkelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikkelsen
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mikkelsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mikkelsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkelsen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mikkelsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lee Mikkelsen MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Mikkelsen practice?
- Dr. Susan Mikkelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Mikkelsen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists, Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.