A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Susan Milhausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Milhausen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhausen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Milhausen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Milhausen DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Milhausen practice?
- Dr. Susan Milhausen has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Milhausen practices Emergency Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Emergency Physicians.