Overall Review

4.7

January 18th, 2012
I first met Dr. Millet after I delivered my first daughter and had a c-section and she was one of the pediatricians that came in during my time in the hospital. She was wonderful. Both of my daughter have had her since birth. They are both ages 19 and 20. They both love her and feel very comfortable with her. She has always been very friendly and taken her time during all appointments. She likes to get to know them and always takes a great interest in all areas of their personal life as well. She has always been very accurate in all her diagnosis' and very helpful whenever we needed a referral. She even calls after hours to check on them. I don't know what we are going to do when they graduate from college and they are too old to see her anymore.

November 8th, 2011
She has been my childrens Doctor since birth and they are now 16& 14. Even after moving to NH I have kept her as their Doctor because she is incredibly competent, caring and thorough. I would recommend her to anyone.

February 25th, 2011
exceptional pedi
She is the Dr. for my three young children and has been since birth. Very personable and caring. Calls after hours to check up on my children after she has seen them. Takes time with us, listens to my concern. NOT a Dr. to rush you in/out. Truly cares for her patients. I adore her and recommend to all my friends.

February 16th, 2011
Best there is
Best pediatrition around! She goes above and beyond in every visit with my girls. It is why even though I move to NH that I keep her as my childrens doctor quality care every time. Great person, great doctor. She delivers!