Dr. Susan Milliken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Milliken?

November 20th, 2015

Dr. Milliken is a very caring patient centered doctor. I am her patient and a nurse. She gives exceptional care, is prompt to answer questions or requests and follows up personally. I feel very confident in her care.

June 27th, 2013

Not convinced

I like that she can make me laugh when I am not feeling well at all. I don't like it when I'm very sick and she is curt with me and makes me feel like I'm wrong. A while ago, a nurse said I had a treatable infection and that we caught it before it manifested; Dr. Milliken said she was not convinced and was reluctant to give me a prescription. She did give it to me but with reservation. It turned out the nurse was correct. The symptoms manifested and I was able to begin taking the medication. Recently I was injured and she was stern with me over the phone when I asked for a referral and I had requested a note to be excused from work. I had seen her three days ago and the symptoms were presistent and I didn't feel up for going into the doctors office that day. I am a professional and I love my job. I would not ask for this unless necessary. She said she would not write a note. She would only write a note if I came into her office and for that day. I am finding another avenue to treat this injury. Overall, I have been her patient for 15 years. My experience with her has steadily declined. I guess she's not the best doctor for me anymore. When I'm healthy, for routine exams, she's the best. When I'm sick, she's not sympathic.

September 17th, 2017