A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Minkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Minkowitz, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Minkowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Minkowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Minkowitz MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Minkowitz practice?
- Dr. Susan Minkowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Minkowitz practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.