A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Monohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Monohan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Monohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Monohan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Monohan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Monohan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan Monohan practice?
- Dr. Susan Monohan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Monohan practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Pediatricians.