A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Moody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Moody, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Moody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Moody MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Moody practice?
- Dr. Susan Moody has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Moody practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Milford, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.