Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  waste of time and money visiting Dr Morgan  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2014

Dr Morgan kept me waiting for over an hour and then rushed thru my appt for 5 minutes without asking how I was feeling or if I had any questions. She has NO bedside manner or people skills. The worst doctor I have ever seen.

|  Facts over Fiction  |  show details
by Howard W. Bunfield on Jun 21st, 2014

Dr. Susan Morgan is a dedicated and committed rare species of doctors that are patient oriented and determined to ensure a healthy like for her patients. Her determination to research an issue is refreshing which generally results in sound solutions. I would recommend Dr Morgan to anyone including the person who subjectively alleges she doesn't pay her bills on time. Excellent doctor!!!

|  Amazing Dr.. competency and compassion!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

Dr. Morgan is rare in that she treats the patient not just the disease- something that is lost in today's world of specialized medicine. Really goes to bat and fights for best possible treatment for her patients every day. You will never find a better advocate who takes the time to really understand and treat.

|  If you want the Best See Dr. Morgan  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Morgan's for 9 years. I would not be alive today if she had't been my doctor. I have a Rare Leukemia and need lots of personal attention and I get it from Susan Morgan. I would recomment her to you. Jay

|  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Morgan understood my health concerns and addressed themin a competent, professional manner. I left her knowing I was in good hands

|  Not trustworthy  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

Doesn't do what she says she's going to do. Demands immediate payment but likely doesn't pay her own bills. Do not visit.

|  Worst doctor ever  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2011

I would visit a witch doctor before ever seeing Morgan again.