Oncology Specialist (cancer)

3.0

waste of time and money visiting Dr Morgan show details waste of time and money visiting Dr Morgan
Dec 19th, 2014

Dr Morgan kept me waiting for over an hour and then rushed thru my appt for 5 minutes without asking how I was feeling or if I had any questions. She has NO bedside manner or people skills. The worst doctor I have ever seen.

Facts over Fiction show details Facts over Fiction
by Howard W. Bunfield on Jun 21st, 2014

Dr. Susan Morgan is a dedicated and committed rare species of doctors that are patient oriented and determined to ensure a healthy like for her patients. Her determination to research an issue is refreshing which generally results in sound solutions. I would recommend Dr Morgan to anyone including the person who subjectively alleges she doesn't pay her bills on time. Excellent doctor!!!

Amazing Dr.. competency and compassion! show details Amazing Dr.. competency and compassion!
Aug 7th, 2013

Dr. Morgan is rare in that she treats the patient not just the disease- something that is lost in today's world of specialized medicine. Really goes to bat and fights for best possible treatment for her patients every day. You will never find a better advocate who takes the time to really understand and treat.

If you want the Best See Dr. Morgan show details If you want the Best See Dr. Morgan
Jun 16th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Morgan's for 9 years. I would not be alive today if she had't been my doctor. I have a Rare Leukemia and need lots of personal attention and I get it from Susan Morgan. I would recomment her to you. Jay

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Morgan understood my health concerns and addressed themin a competent, professional manner. I left her knowing I was in good hands

Not trustworthy show details Not trustworthy
Feb 16th, 2011

Doesn't do what she says she's going to do. Demands immediate payment but likely doesn't pay her own bills. Do not visit.

Worst doctor ever show details Worst doctor ever
Feb 12th, 2011

I would visit a witch doctor before ever seeing Morgan again.