A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Morgello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Morgello, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Clinical Research
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Viral Encephalitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgello graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Morgello MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Morgello practice?
- Dr. Susan Morgello has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Morgello practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.