A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Morine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Morine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Morine, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morine graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Morine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Morine MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Morine practice?
- Dr. Susan Morine has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Morine practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists and Pittsburgh Child Psychiatrists.