A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Morton-Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Morton-Pradhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Morton-Pradhan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton-Pradhan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Morton-Pradhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Morton-Pradhan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Morton-Pradhan practice?
- Dr. Susan Morton-Pradhan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Morton-Pradhan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.