Learn more about Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosier-LaClair graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mosier-LaClair has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Mosier-LaClair MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Mosier-LaClair practice?
- Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.