A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosier-LaClair graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mosier-LaClair has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mosier-LaClair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Mosier-LaClair practice?
Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Fenton Orthopedic Surgeons.