the run around show details the run around
Dec 17th, 2015

Dr.Mosier is very rude,she set me a date for surgery,had me collect all x rays and diagnosis from other doctors I've seen prior to seeing her then cancelled my surgery four days before it was supposed to happen.

This Doctor is Really Awesome!! show details This Doctor is Really Awesome!!
by Stephen D Blackstone on Oct 22nd, 2015

She listened, was very informative, and was willing to work with me regarding the future of my health. I am on my feet most of the day, and she has done a lot to help me succeed, and be free of pain.

Oct 4th, 2015

Would not recommend this dr. She diagnosed tendinitis (Achilles heel tendon) MrI showed tendon was torn (high grade tear) and described the tear etc. I questioned the physical therapy she had me in as I was getting worse. She said it was an old tear healed over. Got another opinion and x-rays and ultra-sound showing the tear and chipped heel spur. I have since had surgery repairing it. For almost a year I limped around in pain and had a bulge above my heel. All she prescribed was some cream (?) and PT, She spent most of my tme in her office coversing with 2 others in there teaching I guess. Would never go back or recommend her.

Mar 5th, 2015

Love her! She has been wonderful! Straight forward and to the point. Love that!

Jan 27th, 2012

Dr. Mosier-Laclair is an excellent foot surgeon. I would recomend her to anyone with a need for foot surgery. Her professional support staff is also very good.However, it is verry difficult to get an appt. in a timely manner (usually about a month out). If you need to be seen sooner they tell you to call & see if they have any cancellations - they will NOT call the patient to let us know if they have one (not enough people in the office to do that per person who answers the phone)When you go there toe general routine is as follows:Arrive on time for appt. sign in at front desk - sit down & WAITGet called to front desk to verify insurance - sit down & waitGet called in to the back, asked questions - sit down in the chairs in the hall & waitGet called to X-ray (if needed) sit & wait another placeGet x-ray - go back to hall chairs & waitget called & taken to exam room - sit & waitSee doctor or Nurse practionerGo to front desk to sign out/pay bill etc. WAIT in line to do it.Dr. Mosier-Laclair is in my opinion an excellent doctor but don't plan on a short stay at her office. Allow PLENTY of time for it.

Dec 2nd, 2011

I received excellent care for my broken foot, and again later for a sprained ankle. Dr. Mosier provided and in-depth written review which was sent to me in the mail after every visit. This is the only doctor I every had that did this. I will return in the future.

Wrong surgery performed on one foot show details Wrong surgery performed on one foot
by Jacqueline T. on Dec 14th, 2010

Operated on both feet. Did wrong procedure on one foot. Had to get it redone by a surgeon in Lansing, Mi. Would not recommend this person for surgical procedures. She did entirely wrong procedure on the left foot according to a well known doctor in Lansing, Mi.