Dr. Susan Mosier-La Clair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Mosier-La Clair?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Susan Mosier-La Clair?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017

Surgery went very well no more pain she did excellent job awesome will return next year for the other foot surgery staff great also t

January 31st, 2017

Educated, Concise, Thorough, and Pleasant !

My visit with Dr. Susan Mosier-LaClair was wonderful. With the size of the office it did take some time to get back to see her but it was convenient to have the x-rays taken in the same office as the surgeon was in. She took the time to explain my diagnosis and the treatment options that I had and her medical assistant was funny, charismatic and so helpful getting everything that I needed before leaving the office. She made sure we tried non-surgical treatment before jumping right into surgery. Dr. Mosier-LaClair does talk quickly but will go over the information with you again if you just ask. She also sends a copy of your visit to your home which is so nice to be able to read over what she went said on exam. I would highly recommend Dr. Mosier-LaClair !

December 17th, 2015

the run around

Dr.Mosier is very rude,she set me a date for surgery,had me collect all x rays and diagnosis from other doctors I've seen prior to seeing her then cancelled my surgery four days before it was supposed to happen.

October 22nd, 2015

This Doctor is Really Awesome!!

She listened, was very informative, and was willing to work with me regarding the future of my health. I am on my feet most of the day, and she has done a lot to help me succeed, and be free of pain.

October 4th, 2015

Would not recommend this dr. She diagnosed tendinitis (Achilles heel tendon) MrI showed tendon was torn (high grade tear) and described the tear etc. I questioned the physical therapy she had me in as I was getting worse. She said it was an old tear healed over. Got another opinion and x-rays and ultra-sound showing the tear and chipped heel spur. I have since had surgery repairing it. For almost a year I limped around in pain and had a bulge above my heel. All she prescribed was some cream (?) and PT, She spent most of my tme in her office coversing with 2 others in there teaching I guess. Would never go back or recommend her.

March 5th, 2015

Love her! She has been wonderful! Straight forward and to the point. Love that!

July 28th, 2017