the run around show details the run around
Dec 17th, 2015

Dr.Mosier is very rude,she set me a date for surgery,had me collect all x rays and diagnosis from other doctors I've seen prior to seeing her then cancelled my surgery four days before it was supposed to happen.

This Doctor is Really Awesome!! show details This Doctor is Really Awesome!!
by Stephen D Blackstone on Oct 22nd, 2015

She listened, was very informative, and was willing to work with me regarding the future of my health. I am on my feet most of the day, and she has done a lot to help me succeed, and be free of pain.

Oct 4th, 2015

Would not recommend this dr. She diagnosed tendinitis (Achilles heel tendon) MrI showed tendon was torn (high grade tear) and described the tear etc. I questioned the physical therapy she had me in as I was getting worse. She said it was an old tear healed over. Got another opinion and x-rays and ultra-sound showing the tear and chipped heel spur. I have since had surgery repairing it. For almost a year I limped around in pain and had a bulge above my heel. All she prescribed was some cream (?) and PT, She spent most of my tme in her office coversing with 2 others in there teaching I guess. Would never go back or recommend her.

Mar 5th, 2015

Love her! She has been wonderful! Straight forward and to the point. Love that!

Wrong surgery performed on one foot show details Wrong surgery performed on one foot
by Jacqueline T. on Dec 14th, 2010

Operated on both feet. Did wrong procedure on one foot. Had to get it redone by a surgeon in Lansing, Mi. Would not recommend this person for surgical procedures. She did entirely wrong procedure on the left foot according to a well known doctor in Lansing, Mi.