Internists

15 Straw Ave
Florence, MA 01062
413-584-2333
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrible doctor!  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

She has been my doctor for almost 10 years, and I blame myself for not switching sooner. Horrible bedside manner. The one time (in ten years) that I used the "on-call" number for her, she had me in tears for calling her and saying, "What do you expect me to do?" Highly unprofessional, and didn't care that I was very upset. Maybe shwe couldn't have done anything but maybe try to calm me down. My new doctor would never be so heartless.

|  Jim T.  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr.Mosler was absolutely reliable. I always had confidence in what she said. Never beat around the bush. Very good.

|  a good doctor with some staffing problems  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Mosler is direct, proficient and never ever condescending. They have a good prescription hotline, but other contacts with the office can be frustrating. I agree with another patient about their approach towards missed appointments.

|  heart problem  |  show details
May 23rd, 2010

how can one doctor send someone to a neurologist when they are complaining of chest pains.

|  Excellent and caring doctor  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2009

Great, skilled and caring doctor

|  show details
Oct 6th, 2008

I love Dr. Mosler but beware, I called a dozen times to confirm a date for my appointment and no one got back to me. I was then charged for a missed appointment I didn't even know I had!!! Super uncooperative in the resolution of this problem.