Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Terrible doctor! show details Terrible doctor!
Sep 6th, 2011

She has been my doctor for almost 10 years, and I blame myself for not switching sooner. Horrible bedside manner. The one time (in ten years) that I used the "on-call" number for her, she had me in tears for calling her and saying, "What do you expect me to do?" Highly unprofessional, and didn't care that I was very upset. Maybe shwe couldn't have done anything but maybe try to calm me down. My new doctor would never be so heartless.

Jim T. show details Jim T.
Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr.Mosler was absolutely reliable. I always had confidence in what she said. Never beat around the bush. Very good.

a good doctor with some staffing problems show details a good doctor with some staffing problems
Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Mosler is direct, proficient and never ever condescending. They have a good prescription hotline, but other contacts with the office can be frustrating. I agree with another patient about their approach towards missed appointments.

never again with this doctor show details never again with this doctor
by Anonymous on Jun 27th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

She is dismissive, rude,and arrogant. I had an introductory appt. and walked out after about 5 minutes because she treated me with utter contempt and ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
heart problem show details heart problem
May 23rd, 2010

how can one doctor send someone to a neurologist when they are complaining of chest pains.

Excellent and caring doctor show details Excellent and caring doctor
Apr 21st, 2009

Great, skilled and caring doctor

Oct 6th, 2008

I love Dr. Mosler but beware, I called a dozen times to confirm a date for my appointment and no one got back to me. I was then charged for a missed appointment I didn't even know I had!!! Super uncooperative in the resolution of this problem.