A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Mou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mou graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Anderson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Mou MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Mou practice?
- Dr. Susan Mou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Mou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.