Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Country Lane Estates
Kansas City University of Medicine
930 Carondelet Dr
Ste 304
Kansas City, MO 64114
816-222-2229
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Mou must not have liked me for some reason  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2013

From the other reviews, I can only wonder what it is about me that made Dr. Mou treat me so poorly. She treated me in hospital following a hysterectomy. She shoved a bundle of long q-tips into my incision, jamming them in along the width of the incision from side to side until it made the nurse wince. After a minute or two of this the doctor looked at me and asked, "doesn't that hurt?" the nurse apologized when she left and got me pain reliever

|  This doctor has a mean streak!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2013

Following a full hysterectomy gone wrong (hematoma set up in the incision and it had to be reopened), Dr. Mou rammed long Q-tips in my incision until the nurse winced! After I took it for more than a minute, she asked me, "doesn't that hurt?"

Feb 20th, 2011

Dr. Mou is an excellent doctor. She does everything possible to make sure you are comfortable and to check up on you after you have a child or a surgery. She delivered both of my children and performed a post-partum surgery on me. I wouldn't trust anyone more!

by Jill Allen on Mar 31st, 2010

Dr. Mou is the most caring physician I have ever seen and takes the best care of her patients. She delivered both of my children and while I was in labor she would stay and make sure I got everything I needed! I highly recommend Dr. Mou.

by CK on Sep 28th, 2009

I have to say that Dr. Mou is the most caring doctor I have ever had. I would give her 10 stars if i could. She is with you through it all and appreciates keeping herself in business. She always has or makes time for her customers, you are never just a number.Thank you Dr. Mou!