A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Nadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Nadis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Nadis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Nadis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Nadis MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Nadis practice?
- Dr. Susan Nadis has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Nadis practices Neurology near Berwyn, IL.
See Berwyn Neurologists.