A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Nasser, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Nasser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nasser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Nasser DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Nasser practice?
- Dr. Susan Nasser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Nasser practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.