Dr. Susan Nasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Nasser?

March 6th, 2017

Hard to get appointment

It literally takes months to get a basic appointment. No thanks. I liked her a lot. However, it was almost impossible to get in. I just had to transfer my records to another physician.

June 10th, 2015

The reason for giving this one star review has NOTHING to do with Dr. Nasser. She is outstanding and I really am disappointed that I can no longer see her; however, because her office is associated with AVORS medical group, there is no way I can give more than one star. I followed Dr. Nasser from AV Pediatrics and was thrilled to have her as my daughter's doctor once she was born. She is caring and competent and I really trust her. However, all her billing is outsourced to AVORS Medical Group and they are honestly the most incompetent people I've ever dealt with. I took my daughter to her practice for 16 months and in those months, I only received a couple of bills, all which were paid at the time received. I was never asked for payment at the time off my appointment, even though their payment policy states such, and I was never questioned about my insurance being out of network or not covering visits. That is until 16 months after we started there when someone took over our account and alerted us that we had a balance of over $1300 due to insurance being improperly charged!!! No one ever said a word to us prior to that. My husband and I sat down for a meeting with the AVORS person in charge of our account and Dawn, the office manager at Family First. We were told that it had been their mistake, they had a bad employee at the time; however, we still owed them. Why is your bad employee my problem??? How can you let a patient rack up $1300 in charges before you say anything??? How can you look me in the eye and say I owe something I was never told about?? My husband had gone through the account summary and found many discrepancies in charges and at the time of our meeting, we were told they would look into the discrepancies and concessions would be made on our bill. Months later, a new person was in charge of my account, nothing had changed on the bills, and I was being harassed again to pay the amount AS WELL AS presented with a new bill for myself, even after I was told at my meeting that my account balance was zero. I've called and called with no response back. I've written letters explaining this situation in extreme detail and been ignored. In fact, I was simply sent to collections for nonpayment. I am not a person who skips out on my bills and now I am being treated as such. The lack of compassion, the lack of communication, the ignoring, the lying-- all of it infuriate me. Now I have to deal with creditors calling me for a bill that I should not be responsible for. It is not fair to punish the patient for a bad employee who didn't do her job but that is the case here. It saddens me that my family can't continue to see Dr. Nasser, but as long as she is associated with evil AVORS, it has to be that way.

July 24th, 2012

Very kind and caring doctor. Very knowledgable! Her partner Jeanette is awesome too, if you are a new mom looking for a great doctor for the whole family you have found it. I feel more like family than just a patient here.

May 26th, 2010

been with susan since '06

she has always been wonderful, compassionate with excellent bedside manner. i was raised in a medical family, and i've been comfortable with her since my first visit, when she was at ric garrison's office, which is saying A LOT. she treats all of us and i couldn't ask for a better doctor.

October 3rd, 2008