A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Nicolson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Nicolson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Nicolson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Seizure Disorders
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Nicolson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Nicolson practice?
Dr. Susan Nicolson practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.