Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Nikels
Dr. Susan Nikels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nikels is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado Hospital and University Hospital - Denver. Dr. Nikels has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Nikels has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Nikels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Nancy Madinger
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi32
Dr. Linda Barbour
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi33
Dr. Laurence Chan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi42