A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissen
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nissen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Nissen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Nissen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owatonna Hospital
- Childrens Mercy Hosp, Kansas City, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Nissen MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Nissen practice?
- Dr. Susan Nissen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Nissen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Faribault, MN.
See Owatonna Physiatrists.