A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dahlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dahlberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlberg graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dahlberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Carla Dahlberg MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Dahlberg practice?
- Dr. Susan Dahlberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Dahlberg practices Anesthesiology near Bridal Veil, OR.
See Bridal Veil Anesthesiologists.