Dr. Susan Novak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Novak?

October 18th, 2017

Bad practice

Would definitely not recommend her practice.

December 8th, 2015

Dr. Novak is great. She made me feel so comfortable at my first appointment that I felt I had known her for years. She listens!!! She took the time and allowed me to share my concerns and ordered the necessary tests. She did not waste any time doing unnecessary testing, just the ones she thought were important. I definitely see her delivering my babies whenever God blesses me with them. Thank you Dr. Novak for being an important part of my ttc journey.

November 6th, 2015

LOVE HER! Last year I went to see Dr. Novak because my husband and I were trying to get pregnant. She was super sensitive to our fertility issues. Well fast forward, I went in to see Dr. Novak and she remembered me or read my file whichever, the point is, that she cared. She asked me how I was and what were we doing about our fertility situation and she was familiar with the fertility doctors and just overall a breath of fresh air. I will be very happy to have her deliver our baby when that time arises. Please stay sweet Dr. Novak! Amazing the level of care that you have for your patients.

July 18th, 2013

Great doctor!

I appreciated that Dr. Novak took the time to meet with me first in her private office to speak about my issues before going to the exam room. After my first meeting with her, I was sure I wanted her to be the one to care for me throughout my pregnancy (I was not even pregnant at this time). She is very compassionate, and takes the time to listen to her patients. I never feel rushed in her office. Front desk staff is not always the friendliest, but I can handle that to have such a great doctor!

April 26th, 2013

Dr Novak's office was friendly yet professional. I was seen at my appointed time. Dr Novak had a short consult with me in her office, before my exam. This made me much more at ease, as I was fully dressed and quite at ease. I needed a follow up appointment after some test results and Renee at her office was professional and answered my questions when making my appointment.

November 9th, 2012

Great doctor

I had to pick a new doctor and was lucky enough to get Dr. Novak. She is a kind and caring doctor and makes the exam go by in a flash.

October 13th, 2012

Dr. Novak is such a great obgyn! She is very nice and knowledgable and she really cares for her patients. I wish there were not doctors like her.

October 12th, 2012

The Best

I am 62 years old, I have never found Pap exams to be "comfortable", but Dr. Novak is so gentle and so professional that I never feel anything. In fact, seems like we're done before I even finish my first sentence. Without a doubt, Dr Novak is THE BEST OB/GYN I have ever seen. On a personal note, I just love her to death! :)

September 26th, 2012

good doctor

My last doctor up and closed her practice so I found myself without an OBGYN. I've had limited experience with this doctor, as I've only seen her once for my yearly and have had to reschedule my current yearly appointment. It is a bit difficult to schedule an appointment, but I also work so there are limited times I can go. I can't really completely fault them for that. I personally like that the doctor does what's best and most efficient. I'd be a little annoyed if a doctor rolled the dice on my medical issues and wanted to try an alternative medicine that maybe hasn't been completely approved yet or she's not comfortable with. The last reviewer shouldn't fault the doctor for that. I myself work at a doctors office and know that all doctors have their window of comfortability and if you as the patient want to go outside that window, you have every right to. But find a doctor that specializes in the window you want to go into. When I first went in, I waited about 25 minutes in the waiting area, but almost an hour/hour and a half in her office. Dr. Novak was delivering a baby, so I have a bit of leeway with that. lol Hopefully my next visit I won't have to wait as long, but overall, she was caring, took the time to talk to me and was very personable.

September 10th, 2012

I wish she was still my Ob

Dr Novak was m0y OB while we lived in San Antonio. Although she did not deliver my daughter, as she was not on call that weekend, she was great during each visit. She listened to what I wanted, and went along with my ideas. She was always very reassuring and took the time to listen to me when I was there. If we didn't move away, She'd be my OB for this pregnancy as well. My new OB doesn't hold a candle to her.

December 27th, 2011

If you want an OB/GYN that practices whats convenient and safe for her (mostly) and the pregnant patient that go for it--shes NOT a supporter of VBAC's (vaginal birth after delievery) no matter what the circumstance. With me, shes very clinical.....by-the-book and doesnt explore other options despite my obvious desire to do so. If you're looking for cut-and-dry clinical work then go for her. But if youre a woman who wants a more caring OB/GYN, one who isnt seeking whats most efficient for her and her partners, and one that puts your desires first, FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

March 24th, 2011

The best doctor ever

To bad she moved I would have loved to keep seeing her. She delivered my two children and is the most kindest and respectful doctor. The other dosctor ...