A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut Md Anderson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Mary O'Brien MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Susan O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.