A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut Md Anderson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Mary O'Brien MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Susan O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.