Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Odonnell
Dr. Susan Odonnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sainte Genevieve, MO, with another office in Sainte Genevieve, MO. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Odonnell is affiliated with St Genevieve County Memorial Hospital, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and Ste. Genevieve Co Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Odonnell has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Susan Odonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sainte Genevieve, MO.
Dr. Niranjana Raju
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sainte Genevieve, MO 0.01 mi42
Dr. Jonathon Bird
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sainte Genevieve, MO 0.03 mi34
Dr. Naheed Bashir
Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Sainte Genevieve, MO 0.03 mi11