A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Obata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Obata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obata
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Obata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Obata graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Obata has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Tsugiko Obata MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Obata practice?
- Dr. Susan Obata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Obata practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.