Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Olender
Dr. Susan Olender, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Olender is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia and New York Harbor Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Olender has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Olender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.