Overall Review

July 23rd, 2015
She is my VA doctor and is at the top of her game.

July 14th, 2015
Dr. Opar, although she looks like she is about 12, is one of the best doctors I have encountered, She enters with a smile and even if the news isn't the best, her gentle, reassuring manner leaves me with a positive attitude. The office closes at 4:00 - she called me at 7:00 to make sure I was alright. She became a doctor for the right reasons,,, she cares.

January 20th, 2014
Dr. Opar left her old practice in Cropseyville NY without giving any notice to her current patients. I did not find out she had left until after I called the office and tried to make an appointment. When I asked why I was not given notice they claimed that there was not any time. Not a great way to build up a practice or show you care about your patients.

August 29th, 2013
AWESOME DOCTOR
Dr. Opar was the only doctor that I trusted. She would listen to me patiently, not rush me out of the office, and always returned my phone calls. Dr. Opar took the time to help me find out what my diagonsis was. She didn't just tell me to "get some sleep - go to the sleep clinic". Dr. Opar was wonderful. She sent me for tests to rule out certain illnesses and we finally figured it out. I have felt a whole lot better and it's all thanks to Dr. Opar. Dr. Opar has left the practice and went to the Vets. I miss her as my doctor and wish I could transfer to where she went.