A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Orel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Orel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Orel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Orel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Greenstein Orel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan G. Orel practice?
- Dr. Susan Orel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Orel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.