Learn more about Dr. Susan Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Roth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Roth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan B Roth MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Roth practice?
- Dr. Susan Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Roth practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.