Dr. Susan Orhan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Susan Orhan?

Hate it

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Worst experience ever not only the wait time is horrible . But also the Dr Orhan never knows the reason for for the appointment. I've been going there for a couple years now.

Best Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2015

This is the best Dr I ever had in my life. Very patient and polite women. I see her once in the year and I have nothing except the best for her .I wish we have more doctors like Dr Orhan .

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I love this staff so friendly and nice. Always caring about patient and patient needs. The doctors can see you right away if you have an emergency. Keep ip the good work.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

I never met so knowledgeable doctor as dr. Orphan. She is the best. She saved my baby when I was pregnant with complications.

Wsting Time

Posted on November 18th, 2014

Worst Dr. always busy. When you go her office you should wait min. 1 hour and she does not ask you have any problem because she has to go another patient. when you would like to reach her on the phone you can't because she is not available. I had to many problems about my pregnancy but she didn't care about me or my baby. DON'T GO THERE!!! THIS IS ONLY WASTING TIME!!!

Great doctor, but wait time sucks

Posted on May 24th, 2014

Today I waited an hour and a half before I was seen to get a pap. Needless to say, I was mad. On the contrary, in 2013 Susan Organ delivered my daughter and she was as healthy as could be. She was delivered via c. My scar healed well and so did my memory of waiting a long time the first time I went. I think they prioritize based on needs of a patient. When I went today for a pap it wasn't a top priority as it was a routine check up. To me it makes sense. I do wish they could be courtious of peoples time as if today wasnt a weekend and I was doing it on my lunch time or an hour before I had to pick up my daughter from daycare, I'd be mad . I would def recommend her and quality of care and her staff but be prepared to wait and bring a book, unless you're a high risk or ready to deliver. :) PS. She was very kind, accommodating, and understanding during my pap....I felt comfortable with her and she was very gentle.

miss manegment at all...in her opd

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

she is very busy doctor and i don't known why she take too much patients if she doesn't have enough time to gives them she always busy in deliveries so what about the check up of other patients i m very angry with her and her staff behavior ...in office there is only wait wait and nothing ...totally time wasted appointment.

Mean woman

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I was seen once by Dr. Orhan during my pregnancy, who made me wait over an hour in the hot small room when I had already waited 15min in the waiting area. She was very rushed and didn't even bother to ask if I had any questions, she just said see you in a week and walked out. After that I made sure that any further appointments were made with Dr. Johnson only, who had been treating me throughout my entire pregnancy except for that one day the receptionist scheduled me with Dr. Orhan without me noticing. Unfortunately I went into labor a lot sooner than expected and with my luck Dr. Orhan was on call that day. But I thought maybe she was just having a very busy day and would give her a chance since I really had no other choice anyway. However, she was not very nice to me and kept threatening to give me with a c-section if I agree to what she wanted to do to accelerate the birth of my child. I wrote a birth plan and nobody even bothered to read it. Shes a tiny woman but is extremely rough. When she checked me to see how dilated I was, the pain was unbearable, she shoved her whole hand in there and kept digging around very roughly and probably broke my water even more. My husband also mentioned that she was very rough with our baby as she was being born. Perhaps she wasn't very nice to me because she didn't know me. I was not her patient. If I could turn back time I would've just gone to a different hospital with an unknown doctor to deliver my baby instead. I did not have a pleasant experience at all.

Her ofiice staff totally unprofessional,

Posted on July 6th, 2013

I dont recommend this doctor... My story starting over. I made an appointment but they called me at 17:25 that they have to cancel my appointment.. The day was the last workday and I couldn't make any appointment from other doctors. I am really angry with them don't recommend any more find better one and don't waste time with her office....

Did not do good job.

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

After trying for the baby almost 9 months and being over 35 I decided to check my self. I had health insurance at the time. I have never meet the doctor, only some nurse. I had told her about my consern of not conceiving, I let her know about using ovulation tests. Also I have mention I am having horroble changing moods before ovulation, period which was a great problem to me.They decided to check my hormones. Some nurse said everything was okey and probably in no longer than year I will become pregnant. The visit was in 2010. Now becouse of my husbands accident we no longer have health insurance. In my yearly check up I mention above problem to my other ginekologist, she told me about other stuff that could be done to check and make sure: tracking my period, ultrasound, checking my hormones according to my mestrual circle and some other. Now I may have a thyroid problem, I am checking for that too. I mentioned all my problems and conserns 3 years ago and I was not heard. I am really dissopointed at my visit.

I love her!!

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I had my daughter with her in 2007 and then recently had my son in 2011. She does not make things complicated! or try to bill you for random stuff in case you are high risk pregnancy. She is sweet and very kind. The hated the other doctor I had before as apparently my son was big and they categorized me high made me go through ultrasounds that cost a lot!!! Susan was easy on me and I ran back to her. I had to drive an hour to get to her and I am happy i did!!!

Write about overall experiences