Dr. Susan Orloff MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Portland, OR

3.6

December 14th, 2015
Avoid at all costs
I'm not actually a patient of Dr Orloff, rather someone that knows her and has had a chance to observe here day to day. Here's why I would never choose her as my doctor: she's an alcoholic. I'd be very careful if I were thinking of selecting her for any kind of procedure.

June 3rd, 2014
cholangio
I was diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma, and it was the scariest process in the world. I underwent a surgery that probably no other surgeon would have performed. I'm here today because of it, and I owe that to Dr. Orloff and her amazing team.

May 1st, 2014
Liver resection patient
Dr. Orlfoff performed a liver resection on me in 2011 after I was diagnosed with HCC. She's an excellent Dr. with a wonderful way about her, and most importantly, she saved my life and has been with me every step of the way since. I couldn't be more grateful that she was my surgeon.

October 9th, 2013
She operated on my dad. She was great. Competent and personable. She has an assistant named ET that was so kind and compassionate as well. they were like well oiled machine. they take good care of you.

November 20th, 2012
She is a great personable doctro. She wroks well with her team. Very, Vey nice and informative. We lover her and her team.

April 1st, 2012
When performing a liver transplant, she took a lunch for an hour and a half, with my relative still open on the table and under powerfulanesthesia. This greatly increased his risk for infection. I was told this is common for her to do during a surgery. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

June 21st, 2010
Grateful Patient
Dr. Orloff is a great surgeon and a genuine, down to earth, good person. In her hands you will recieve the best care possible. Don't be put off by a little wait time at the office as I was at first. Once you realize how capable and dedicated Dr. Orloff is, you and your family, will be thankfull to have her for your care provider.

July 18th, 2009
Dr. Orloff has a very friendly personality and shows lots of dedication and care for her patients; however, I feel that she lacks the initiative to provide proper care in a timely matter rather than relying on "good faith."