Dr. Susan Orloff Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Susan Orloff?

Orloff wrecked my life

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Avoid at all costs

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I'm not actually a patient of Dr Orloff, rather someone that knows her and has had a chance to observe here day to day. Here's why I would never choose her as my doctor: she's an alcoholic. I'd be very careful if I were thinking of selecting her for any kind of procedure.

cholangio

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I was diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma, and it was the scariest process in the world. I underwent a surgery that probably no other surgeon would have performed. I'm here today because of it, and I owe that to Dr. Orloff and her amazing team.

Liver resection patient

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Orlfoff performed a liver resection on me in 2011 after I was diagnosed with HCC. She's an excellent Dr. with a wonderful way about her, and most importantly, she saved my life and has been with me every step of the way since. I couldn't be more grateful that she was my surgeon.

Posted on October 9th, 2013

She operated on my dad. She was great. Competent and personable. She has an assistant named ET that was so kind and compassionate as well. they were like well oiled machine. they take good care of you .

Posted on November 20th, 2012

She is a great personable doctro. She wroks well with her team. Very, Vey nice and informative. We lover her and her team.

Posted on April 1st, 2012

When performing a liver transplant, she took a lunch for an hour and a half, with my relative still open on the table and under powerfulanesthesia. This greatly increased his risk for infection. I was told this is common for her to do during a surgery. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Grateful Patient

Posted on June 21st, 2010

Dr. Orloff is a great surgeon and a genuine, down to earth, good person. In her hands you will recieve the best care possible. Don't be put off by a little wait time at the office as I was at first. Once you realize how capable and dedicated Dr. Orloff is, you and your family, will be thankfull to have her for your care provider.

Posted on July 18th, 2009

Dr. Orloff has a very friendly personality and shows lots of dedication and care for her patients; however, I feel that she lacks the initiative to provide proper care in a timely matter rather than relying on "good faith."

Posted on June 10th, 2014