A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Oyetunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Oyetunde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyetunde graduated from University of Navarra, Spain. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oyetunde has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan T Oyetunde MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Oyetunde practice?
- Dr. Susan Oyetunde has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Oyetunde practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.