Dr. Susan Arnold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 2nd, 2014
Fantastic psychiatrist!!!
Ignore past review. Whole community is aware of what an excellent physician dr Arnold is.

August 1st, 2012
Run...do not walk..somewhere else
What to say...I have been seeing Dr Arnold for about a year and honestly the only positive thing I have to say is she has a nice office. What I've experienced:--Rude & dismissive administration. I'm asking for a lot, just for information to be sent to my insurance company. Request was first ignored, then I was treated like I was burdening the office, then an incomplete claims report was sent. --Appointments: You're lucky if you get one within a month & a half of calling. Twice this forced me to see a physician to temporarily extend an SSRI Perscription--the first time because my appointment was double booked at a time she was at a second campus office and had to cancel my appointment and then when they re-booked, they were beyond even the script extension. Both times I requested their office to call in a temporary script, both times they fails to do this. --In my own experience and confirming with others who have been treated by Arnold, it seems that she does incorporate patient treatment needs or goals into her plan. I understand not flippantly abandoning a treatment regimine but when months go by with no significant change improvement, it's time to try something else.

May 16th, 2011
Excellent physician. I'm in love with her I think.