A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Padama Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Brown practice?
- Dr. Susan Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Brown practices Family Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Family Physicians.