More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Caldwell
Dr. Susan Caldwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA, with another office in Kenner, LA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Caldwell is affiliated with Thibodaux Regional Medical Center, Ochsner Hospital For Children and Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Caldwell has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Susan Caldwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.
Dr. Thomas Giles
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Metairie, LA 0.01 mi51
Dr. Gary Sander
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Metairie, LA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Brandon Dorion
Rheumatology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Metairie, LA 0.19 mi30