A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Davis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Davis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Patricia Davis MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Davis practice?
- Dr. Susan Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Davis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Radiologists.