A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Harding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Harding, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Harding has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Harding MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan Harding practice?
- Dr. Susan Harding has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Harding practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Warminster Surgeons.