A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Harding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Harding, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Harding has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Harding MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan Harding practice?
- Dr. Susan Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Harding practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.