Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Watson
Dr. Susan Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Asheville, NC. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Anesthesiology. Dr. Watson is affiliated with Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center, Methodist Hosp and Methodist Health -Le Bonheur, Memphis, Tn. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Watson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Susan Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Camilla Forsythe
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi32
Dr. Tracy Barrett
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi
Dr. Gregory Stidham
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi37