Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Williams
Dr. Susan Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Woodland Heights Medical Center, Park Plaza Hospital and Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center. Dr. Williams has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Williams has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Edward Stool
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi43
Dr. John Kirk
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Samuel Siegler II
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi32