Dr. Susan Palleschi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Palleschi?

April 14th, 2017

A true angel! You know, as soon as you meet her, you are in skilled caring hands. She is what you wish for in a surgeon!

March 23rd, 2016

The very best

I cannot rave enough about this kind, caring, competent, brilliant physician. How lucky all of us, her patients, are to know her and have her as our doctor. !!!!!

March 9th, 2016

Simply the BEST!

Dr. Palleschi is a SUPERSTAR! She is kind, caring and spends a lot of time with ALL her patients. As breast issues are so common on Long Island, I have recommended her twice with no qualms. All cancer specialists should be like her.

September 26th, 2012

An Angel

I have not yet had my double mastectomy with Dr. Palleschi, but I am completely at peace with my decision and her ability. She is the kindest surgeon I have ever met and that means a lot to me - especially with such a vital surgery. She is genuinely caring and sincere and I simply cannot say enough good things about her.She took her time to explain all of my options and guided me to make the right choice. She spent as much time with me as I needed and she gave me her mobile number to call her at any time!My surgery is on Monday and I am completely confident that I have the best possible surgeon working on me and I am also at peace with the outcome. I consider Dr. Palleschi an angel on earth and I will sing her praises as loudly as I can.

August 22nd, 2012

MY ANGEL!

Words cannot describe how wonderful I found Dr. Palleschi to be! She is the most caring Doctor I have ever met. Our first consultation was almst two hr. She took the time to explain step by step my diagnose of Breast Cancer and what my options were. I had a double mastectomy and every day during my hospital stay she came to see me early in the morning before her office hrs. Her caring and warmth made me feel so special! I would recommend her with all my heart!

June 30th, 2012