Dr. Susan Panes DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 16th, 2015
Best doctor I've ever had!
Dr. Panes is truly an amazing doctor. She made my visit a memorable by supplying me with knowledge about my allergies and my body that I never knew. She was extremely thorough and took the time to explain everything I needed to know. I was also allowed to take the time to decide whether I wanted to get the shots or try out the prescription meds. She did not pressure me into either choice, which I liked. I wish I could have Dr. Panes for all of my medical needs !

January 12th, 2015
Dr. Panes is the best!
Dr. Panes is very serious about her work. I have found that she leaves no stone unturned. She is the 3rd Allergist, I have been to in 45 years. I have to say, she is the best. Because of Dr. Panes, my allergies and asthma are under control. I chose not to get allergy shots and she has worked with me. She takes whatever time you need. When Dr. Panes moved from Glen Cove to Wantagh, I followed her. I had a choice, but would not like to go back to the other one who was part of the Glen Cove practice. This woman is a genius in her field. I would consider her a friend, she is so caring.

June 29th, 2013
A Good Physician
Dr. Panes is a knowledgeable and helpful physician. I am very satisfied with her treatment. Her diagnosis seems to me to be quite accurate and she is happy to answer my questions. I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone requiring treatment of allergies.

February 1st, 2013
Try someone else
Unfortunately I would NOT recommend this office. Upon arrival you will find the office staff impolite and unfriendly. Later you will find them incompetent. The nurse is highly unprofessional and has a tendency to sit in the front and ramble on about all kinds of inappropriate issues in a loud and obnoxious voice. Dr. Panes has no bedside manner and little personality. She seems irritated all the time and annoyed by patients asking questions. I didn't find her able to make an accurate diagnosis or long term plan of treatment. I also dislike the fact that to get any health forms or records is always a problem and a burden for the office. Not only that, it is also never received unless you have asked numerous times with failed attempts. This is a huge problem when a child needs life saving medications authorized. Bottom line: Try another office.

January 27th, 2013
never again
I was not a happy camper. Highly unprofessional staff and discourteous. i left before seeing the doctor. i was saddened by the whole experience.