Learn more about Dr. Susan Pannullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pannullo, Director of Neuro-oncology, Director of Neurosurgical Radiosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pannullo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Oncology; Neuro-Oncology; Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery Brain Cancer Brain Stem Glioma Brain Tumors Gamma Knife Radiosurgery Neuro-Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pannullo graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pannullo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Cohen Pannullo MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Pannullo practice?
- Dr. Susan Pannullo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Pannullo practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See New York Surgeons, New York Neurologists, and New York Radiation Oncologists.