A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pannullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pannullo, Director of Neuro-oncology, Director of Neurosurgical Radiosurgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pannullo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Oncology; Neuro-Oncology; Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery Brain Cancer Brain Stem Glioma Brain Tumors Gamma Knife Radiosurgery Neuro-Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pannullo graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pannullo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pannullo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Pannullo practice?
Dr. Susan Pannullo practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See New York Surgeons, New York Neurologists, and New York Radiation Oncologists.