A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pannullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pannullo, Director of Neuro-oncology, Director of Neurosurgical Radiosurgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pannullo graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pannullo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Pannullo MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Pannullo practice?
- Dr. Susan Pannullo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Pannullo practices Radiation Oncology and Surgical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See New York Radiation Oncologists and New York Oncologists.