A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Panny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panny
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Panny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Panny, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Panny graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Roseanne Panny MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Panny practice?
- Dr. Susan Panny has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Panny practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Geneticists.