Learn more about Dr. Susan Panny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panny
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Panny, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Panny graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Roseanne Panny MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Panny practice?
- Dr. Susan Panny has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Panny practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Geneticists.